Stock CB360 carbs are getting harder and harder to find in usable shape these days. When I discovered the diaphragms of the stock carbs on my newly acquired ’75 CB360T were ripped, I decided to upgrade to a set of Mikuni VM32 carburetors.
Although the carbs were supposedly pre-jetted for my bike, it ran poorly with the new VM32s. After a little tweaking I discovered a setup that worked well. The changes needed were a reduction in the pilot jet from a 35 to a 30 and a reduction in the main jet from a 190 to a 150. Before the changes the bike fouled plugs on the bottom end and had an off idle stumble. After the jetting changes the bike’s running issues were eliminated and the little CB runs better than ever. Good luck!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.Tags: cb350 vm32 jetting, cb350t vm32 jetting, cb360t vm jetting, mikuni vm jetting, vm32 jetting